Kinsley Properties is offering a full-time/part-time position for construction-related facility designing activities for approximately 20 hours per week.
Who We Are:
Established in 1980, Kinsley Properties is part of the Kinsley family of companies serving 17 states and employing more than 3,000 teammates. Uniquely positioned in the market to serve clients with specialized real estate needs, we are an organization led by a set of core values founded on integrity, empowerment, and accountability. With a long history of being an engaged member of our community, inclusive of annual giveback campaigns and encouragement of volunteerism, we are focused on creating a place for our employees to thrive through shared success.
Be part of a team that offers competitive benefits, opportunities and growth.
Designer Full-Time/Part-Time Task List
- Scan in prints from flat files and organize from previously completed
- Scan in archive job
- Update CAD drawing files for the management archive data base
- Create drawings for marketing and web site
- Work on vacant space drawings to update them as as-built drawings for future
- Work under supervision to create tenant space plans
- Learn building code as needed to apply to the creation of floor
The applicant will need to have a valid driver’s license and must pass a company physical and drug test. Orientation will also be provided and is required to start work.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send resumes to Steven Rhoades at firstname.lastname@example.org. The resumes will be reviewed, and interviews will be conducted with selected applicants for the full-time/part-time slot. There are one to two positions available.