Kinsley Properties Q1 Lease Roundup
Mid-Atlantic commercial real estate leader leases nine new properties
YORK, PA (20 May 2022) – York-based Kinsley Properties, a Mid-Atlantic leader in commercial real estate development, has released its Q1 lease roundup for Central Pennsylvania.
In the first quarter of 2022, the company leased nine new properties totaling 270,368 square feet. This total does not include lease renewals.
- Universal Projects, Inc. leased 14,340 SF of industrial/flex space at 2211 Industrial Hwy. in York, Pennsylvania.
- HMTX Industries, Inc. leased 175,000 SF of industrial warehouse space at 500 Canal Road in York, Pennsylvania.
- Material Control, Inc. leased 64,845 square feet of industrial warehouse space at 665 Independence Ave in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Stambaugh Ness leased 4,050 SF of office space at 220 St. Charles Way in York, Pennsylvania.
- The Markosky Engineering Group and Sprenkle Wealth Management, respectively, leased 1,203 square feet, and 901 rentable square feet and 480 square feet at 2555 Kingston Road in York, Pennsylvania.
- York Hospital (Wellspan) leased 4,549 SF at 390 St. Charles Way in York, Pennsylvania.